My cycling equipment consists of the following :
- Trek Hilo 2000 (thanks to my sponsor, Chamizo fietsen)
This one just for the time being, this bike is currently for sale
and I am awaiting my replacement stealth.
- Complete Shimano Ultegra group, 175mm crank
- Syntace clip on bar (very comfortable)
- Rolf Vector Pro racing wheels
- Mavic CPX 14 / Hugi training wheels
- Quintana Roo Kilo Private Reserve
- Complete Dura Ace group, 175mm crank
- CompuTrainer indoor trainer
- Giro Helmet
- Northwave e-volution cycling shoes, with super rigid carbon plates for SPD-R cleats.
The picture below is a bit outdated, but hell, it is a beautiful bike (rode that P2 in 1998).